Thursday, October 1, 2009

Halloween In Ireland


Hey y'all. It's the first day of October and I am staring to get excited about Halloween. I wasn't sure if they had Halloween in Ireland, but to my surprise and happiness they do. In America we participate in Halloween on the last day of the month of October. In Ireland they celebrate it on the last Monday of the month of October. They still do the traditions of dressing up and going to house to house for candy, but not only do they say "trick or treat" the also may say "help the Halloween party." They still have jack-o-lanterns and it's suppose to be just like it was in America with just few differences. Another thing is they have games and a big bone fire after trick-or-treating. I can't for Halloween here, I think I will be festive and go as a 6' 4" leprecon.

1 comment: