Thursday, September 24, 2009

Breakfast is Served


Hey, its Lizzy. I am taking notice of the many Dutch foods. In the Netherlands, a typical dutch breakfast consists of fresh bread, cheese, cooked meats, and butter. The lunch I have had here is very similar. The Dutch people here have a "Broodjes" as a common daytime snack. "Broodjes" is what they call sandwiches. Breakfast and lunch are slightly different to what I am used to. The average family in the United States have cereal in the morning.
The picture to the right are Dutch snackfoods in the Netherlands.

2 comments:

  1. That looks SO good! Weird name for sandwiches! How is that pronounced?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That look like an awesome breakfast, I would love to eat that (but not too offten) if I had that everymorning for breakfast I would be sick. The food douse look exstremly good thought!

    ReplyDelete