Thursday, September 24, 2009

United Kingdom :)))


Hey it's Nina again. Me and my friends won our soccer game last night! It was great. I'm listening to The Beatles. Did you know that The Beatles are from Liverpool? I live in Liverpool if you recall, and they are still HUGE over here in Liverpool. The Beatles are my favorite band of all time. My favorite song would have to be the "Revolution".
"Let it be" makes me cry everytime i hear it, but its still so good that i have to listen to it. The Beatles had sooo many songs and they were all great songs. The people in the band are Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, John Lennon, George Harrison. Oh my goodness, they are all so good I'm not sure I could pick a favorite Beatle. It might be Paul or Ringo. I'm so glad that The Beatles are coming back so everyone gets to remember how great The Beatles are. Well, now I need to go pick up the new Beatles Rockband.
Nina! :)

5 comments: