Monday, September 28, 2009

Living the Life in Italy!$$$$

Hey it's Julie.

If you were wondering if life is easy over here in Italy, I'm going to tell you a little bit about where we live. We usually live in concrete apartment buildings. Some wealthy people live in single-family homes. For me it's all the same. Usually the oldest parts of cities in Italy have low apartment buildings, but the newer sections have high buildings. The poor parts in Italy are mostly on the outer part of the city. Just like most places unmarried children live with their parents, and when your mom goes to work, you usually stay at your grandparent's home which isn't so bad. Although it may seem boring, it's pretty intresting. You get to spend time with your family and go out with your friends. Usually my mom goes to work everyday so I go to my grandmothers house, some of my friends come over to and we just have a party. Also she makes the best food ever. Haha.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment