Thursday, September 24, 2009

Myths in Greece



Hello its Alysa again


Today I am going to tell you about myths. Mythology In ancient Greece was a part of everyday life. Myths always revolve around god, goddesses, and heroes. Many people now go back and study the ancient myths to gain understanding of the nature of myth-making itself. In this post I am going to tell you about one of my favorite mythical goddesses Athena. Athena is said to be one of the most important goddesses in mythology. She is the goddess of wisdom, war, the arts, industry, justice and skill. Athena was also the daughter of Zeus and was his favorite child. She was fierce and brave in battle but only fights to protect the state and home from outside enemies. I hope you enjoyed my post about myths


Goodbye for now.


Alysa

No comments:

Post a Comment