Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Italian Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Alfonzo and Holidays are some of my favorite days. In August which is my birthday month I usually get together with my family and we head for the beaches and their cities. Most shops close in August and everybody goes to the sarges, or city fairs. They have them for every food you can think of. They play music and all ages hit the dance floors and party late into the night. These things go on for days and are really fun. I go with famliy and friends and we try to hit as many as possible during this time and party hard every night. Of course I love Christmas and Easter. For Christmas all my family gets together... and I mean ALL of it. Its a lot of fun to stay up late and open gifts and just spend time with family. Also to remember why it even happend and remind ourselves of the sacrifice God gave us. Easter is also another big holiday where we do the traditonal easter bunny baskets.

No comments:

Post a Comment