Monday, September 28, 2009

OMG! MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED!!!! (ps. im lage from sweden.)


Oh yay!! my sister is getting married!! I am so excited because weddings here in Sweden are so beautiful and traditional. Well, first of all, we need to find the ceremonial bridal crown. It can be made of leaves or ribbons. Since we are Swedish, she will most likley wear the tradition costume of our village. The bride and groom enter the church together and whoever outs the first step in the church, is the one said to have control in the marrige. If the groom decides to wait at the alter, the same applies for the one who says "I do!" the loudest!! During the reception, both fathers make a speech. Im sooooo excited!!! There better be some karioki at that reception... Who dares me to bust out in the random Thriller dance? hahahahah!

1 comment:

  1. I never knew that they decided who controls the marriage that way! Congrats on your sisters wedding, and I hope she's in control!

    ReplyDelete