Thursday, September 24, 2009

valentina ......again

Hey there it's me again I thought i should tell the world about my family. I have 3 sisters , Adelina, Annalisa, and carlotta. Adelina is 10, Annalisa is 8, and Carlotta is 5 I'm the oldest I'm 15. In italy there are various activities due to the weather changes in certain areas. there could be snow capped mountains on one side and sandy beaches on the other side depends on the region . My madre sometimes drives Adelina and I to the beach. Of course I don't take my other two sisters because they are so annoying and they're always making me mad. Ok enough about the sissies. Here are some cool facts about Itlaly;
  1. Italy is located on the italian peninsula in southern europe!
  2. the two largest islands in the medditeranian sea are sicily and sardinia!
  3. The birthplace of the renaissance began in tuscany and spread throughout europe !

Pretty cool facts huh they better be lol chow.

No comments:

Post a Comment